Monday, May 25, 2009

visiting the lake with dad

As part of my Mother's Day "weekend", Chad took the kids out to the lake for a day while I went to Seattle with Bridget for a baby shower and some shopping, and then back home for some scrapbooking. What more could a mom ask for (well, more about that in the next post)? Chad took some great pictures and it was such a beautiful day.

They enjoyed a paddle-boat ride:
This is how Jamie managed to peddle:


Jamie also learned how to fish:


And Abby wanted to try too:

But mostly she wanted to have tea parties in the playhouse (like always):

4 comments:

Chad said...

Great pics dear.

Anna said...

No, great pics to YOU dear!

Carrie said...

The lake looks so BLUE! We will be there soon to have tea parties with you Abby!

Chad said...

Oh, yeah, I did take them. Well, it was a great day. The kids and I had a good time. We also went and watched parts of two Martin family baseball games. The kids had a very good time.