All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Why is Jamie wearing his shades at the dentist office? Too funny. cute pics. I miss the zoo but it has been to hot to go.
I think the shades are for watching a movie with.And really, too hot for the zoo? Seems weak to me. They went on one of the 100 deg days...
Nice pictures. you should post what jamie said about when he gets a car.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Why is Jamie wearing his shades at the dentist office? Too funny. cute pics. I miss the zoo but it has been to hot to go.
I think the shades are for watching a movie with.
And really, too hot for the zoo? Seems weak to me. They went on one of the 100 deg days...
Nice pictures. you should post what jamie said about when he gets a car.
Post a Comment