Here are some highlights from our trip-




Sunset at Port Blakely (B.I.)


Sunrise from Port Blakely (with Seattle in the background):

Sailing to Seattle:


Pike-Place Market:



Seattle sunset:

Bell Harbor (my favorite spot of the trip!):

Fox Island:


Eating dinner with Chris&Myra at the Tides in Gig Harbor (their anniversary was one day off from ours)



Leaving Gig Harbor:


The kids joined us for the last day/night, we picked them up in Brownsville and spent the night at the Poulsbo Marina:


Bottom line: AWESOME TRIP!
3 comments:
Anna, that looks like so much fun! And you have awesome parents for lending you their boat and watching your kids :)
Bell harbor looks so cool. Wish we could have gone there too!
Hi Anna,
I just wanted to let you know that you are the winner for the Pencil Lines giveaway on my blog!
if you can email me at
dena and zoe at msn dot com
with your shipping information, I can get your package mailed off to you this week!
Thanks so much for playing along!
Post a Comment