All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Love your little photo shoot idea. They are so sweet. I love the one of you holding him.
I took those...
props to chad...those are great pictures! but i love the one of him in his seat coming home. he looks so comfy like a bug all snug in a rug :)
he is so precious Anna. You have so been on my heart...longing to know "how" you are really doing; how the little guy is gaining, etc. I love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love your little photo shoot idea. They are so sweet. I love the one of you holding him.
I took those...
props to chad...those are great pictures! but i love the one of him in his seat coming home. he looks so comfy like a bug all snug in a rug :)
he is so precious Anna. You have so been on my heart...longing to know "how" you are really doing; how the little guy is gaining, etc. I love you!
Post a Comment