All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
pool time
Fun at the pool. Jamie is such a good swimmer, he doesn't even use a life-jacket anymore! Abby is still working on her confidence with her floater suit.
The pool is what Jamie is aways asking to do. It is fun, just some times is is a bit cold later at night... And carrie, it must still be wicked cold down there? I could not see why the pool would not be open...
2 comments:
Jamie is so good. I love the action shot of him jumping in. I can't wait for our pool to open.
The pool is what Jamie is aways asking to do. It is fun, just some times is is a bit cold later at night... And carrie, it must still be wicked cold down there? I could not see why the pool would not be open...
Post a Comment