Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tristan at 10 weeks

At 10 weeks, Tristan is now sleeping about 8-9 hours a night (most nights but not always). He loves to watch his brother and sister and adores it when they pay attention to him (provided they are gentle, which is not always the case). He's smiling more often, especially when you talk to him. He is most smiley in the morning when he wakes up. He is a fairly content baby, sometimes he'll take up to a 4-hour nap in his swing. There are nights when he's pretty fussy and sometimes gassy. I can't seem to figure out what causes this so we just deal with it when it happens, although I do try to stay away from spicy foods at the moment. And one more thing about Tristan: he is so darn cute (just take a look)!!! Photos taken April 9th.




4 comments:

Carrie said...

U really got some great shots of him. He has changed soooooo much since I saw him last.

grandma debbie said...

He's so cute! Wish I could hold him, miss you guys already. XOXO

Jen said...

Awwwww, good pics all around! Lovely to see the Stenwick's chillaxin in Cali :)

Kristy said...

Oh man! Those beautiful eyes! That perfect skin!!! What a heartbreaker he'll be.