Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lowe's kid workshop

Since both our husbands had to work on Saturday, Sarah and I took the kids to the Lowe's "build and grow" workshop. It is a free activity for the kids, with a different thing to build each week. They also got to get free aprons, goggles, and a patch for completing the project. They had a fun time, but Jamie decided that he didn't want to carry his project the long distance back to the car {okay, the car was right there, I'm being sarcastic}, and the hard work that we both put into making his was lost :(





Abby's friend Atley:





2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok I don't get the read sarcasm part. What did they make anyways?

Oh yeah when Tristan sleeps in his tent do you just lay him on a blanket?

Chad said...

Carrie,
It was not a long ways to the car...

It was a card holder for Mother's Day.

Tristan sleeps on a small pad that is in the tent.

Anna,
Another great post. Thanks.