All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
I can't believe you let them dance to lady gaga! Too funny. I guess it's ok to jump on the couch when you didn't have to pay for it, lol.
Jamie is such a fantastic couch dancer!!! Hahahahahaaa I was covering my mouth trying not to laugh at work :) He could really teach that Lady Gaga a thing or two... Oh wow, that was really great :)
OMG!!! I was laughing so hard!!! so was you or Chad that taught Jamie to dance???
oh my gosh, I was dieing....Jamie is hilarious. He's got the moves!
That dancing was hysterical! I love how serious he is, too funny,
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe you let them dance to lady gaga! Too funny. I guess it's ok to jump on the couch when you didn't have to pay for it, lol.
Jamie is such a fantastic couch dancer!!! Hahahahahaaa I was covering my mouth trying not to laugh at work :) He could really teach that Lady Gaga a thing or two... Oh wow, that was really great :)
OMG!!! I was laughing so hard!!! so was you or Chad that taught Jamie to dance???
oh my gosh, I was dieing....Jamie is hilarious. He's got the moves!
That dancing was hysterical! I love how serious he is, too funny,
Post a Comment