Tuesday, July 6, 2010

date {over}night

Our first time without the baby was last month when we left all 3 kids with mom&dad. I had pumped enough milk so that Tristan could spend the night with them too, so Chad and I got a free hotel stay at the downtown Tacoma Courtyard Marriott (I used my hotel points). It was a cool part of Tacoma that I had never really explored before. We ate dinner and dessert at a nearby brewery, saw the UW Tacoma campus and walked over to the waterfront and by the glass and art museum.
The only downside to our trip was that there was some sort of flower and garden convention going on comprised mainly of 50-70 yr old women, which I have no problems with until you put a bunch of them into the room next to ours with alcohol and no husbands, which makes for one very loud dilemma. I had to call security on them twice (no kidding)!




2 comments:

Chad said...

the old women were insane.

Carrie said...

Looks like fun times, crazy bout the old women.