A few weeks ago we finally had a playdate with Tulip and Atley here in Washington! It turns out that we only live a few blocks from each other and about an equal distance from the park (just in opposite directions). So we had a picnic and the kids played and it was pretty hot so they got wet with the water fountain. Then we walked and got a treat at the bakery on our way home.
Abby told me when I did her hair that she wanted a side pony "just like Sydney".

playing in the water fountain:

Tulip was great at the monkey bars:

Jamie needs a bit more practice! Actually he's usually pretty good but these bars were pretty far apart and our whole family has kinda stumpy arms :)


3 comments:
looks like a good time. I remember when it was sunny this year.
I don't remember seeing any sun there, lol.
cute kids, fun time together.
Post a Comment