Tristan is getting so big! Yet, he is still only about 20% for weight and 40% for height. He was 15 lb 8oz at his 6 month check-up. He can roll over well but still doesn't really go anywhere (which is fine by me, it means I don't have to babyproof yet). He does get around quite well in his walker now and loves to play in it for quite some time, especially if the other kids are around. Chad calls him a rubber-necker, and he is, he loves to people watch, which is why he is such a content baby as long as he's not alone. He's eating more and more solids, now fruit&cereal in the morning and veggie&cereal at night. I was hoping the extra food would help him sleep better but so far not really. It is very inconsistent, sometimes he can go most of the night, while other times it is every 3-4 hours that he wakes up. I did notice that the few nights he had formula before bed (because I was gone), that he slept better so maybe I will start giving him a bottle to top him off at night. He is now sleeping most of the time in the kids room in his crib, so now all 3 kids are in there (makes me think about getting the addition started). The kids still dote on him, and I think he knows that he's the baby of the family!


Tristan loves to play with his spoon (which can make feeding him difficult):


LOVE those blue eyes!

He is still in his carrier carseat and getting super heavy for it. I keep thinking about putting in the convertible carseat but it's still so handy to leave him in when he's sleeping.

look at those bubbles!

and those feet (still size 0)!
6 comments:
He is so cute he has such big blue eyes.
What a cutie, let the spoiling begin!
wow, i love those blue eyes! i always leave my kids in the carrier seat as long as possible, it's so much more convenient to leave them sleeping like you mentioned...just a workout on the arms :)
p.s. i can't believe his feet are still a size 0!!! crazy!
I know its about Tristan- but really, your photos are amazing!! I guess it helps to have such a cute subject :)
I am so jealous of his beautiful blue eyes. Your photos of him turned out great. When you were talking about all 3 kids in one room and said makes me think about getting I thought you were going to say some prozac, lol. Would make me want some!
love, love all the darling photos of Tristan. Your family makes my heart so happy Anna! xoxo
Post a Comment