Wednesday, September 29, 2010

wait there's more

Okay, so I thought I was done with August but then I realized there were a ton more pictures on our other camera (the only thing I hate about having two cameras). I should just always download the two cards at the same time, but then again, that would take some sort of organization, which I do not have. But that's another story. Back to August (2010).

Abby drew this and said that it was her and Sydney with their bears (from build-a-bear):
just darling:
oops, didn't realize it was naptime!
trying out his backpack:

Our visit with the Hansen's

the princesses:
Tristan hangs out:

Gigi shows Jamie how to play the iPod:

bathtime
I love this bathseat, and Tristan loves it too, he'll play with those little foamie toys til he's got goosebumps!



kindergarten orientation
Jamie chooses his place to sit:


kitsap county fair
Note to self: do not go on free day again, it is not worth it, it is craziness, and the number of bees just made it worse. But thanks mom for helping me out.


videos







(sorry Emma, for not recording the whole song)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Was Tristan too tired to hold up his head? Loved the picture Abby drew....almost made me cry.

Chad said...

good one dear