Monday, November 28, 2011

Tristan's haircut

This filthy hippie needed a haircut. I don't know whoever decided it was a good idea to give lollipops to kids while they were getting a haircut. I think it is the most disgusting thing ever, BUT it works. It kept him still enough for me to at least to a decent job.

BEFORE:


AFTER:
Hello little Jamie!


 

And this was covered in hair several times and he still put it in his mouth.  Eww!  A few times I felt so bad that I rinsed it off for him.

5 comments:

Chad said...

I thought I was going to help with the hair cut? And yes, that looks so much like jamie... scary.

Patso said...

I give it a five out of five on the reaction scale...looks good, and I believe the preferred nomenclature is "stinky hipster"

Anonymous said...

He totally looks like Jamie!

Chad said...

hipster, the new hippy... well, kind of anyways.

bridget said...

Oh my goodness, little Jamie for sure!! (and such a cutie)