Tuesday, December 6, 2011

zoo lights

This weekend we spent the night in Tacoma and went to zoolights. After dinner we piled on the layers and went out to brace the cold. Anyone that knows Abby and her bizarre behaviors (especially when it comes to clothes) can understand when I say that these first few photos show her throwing a fit because she was "too sweaty" and she could "feel the fur" in her boots.

Here she knocks her brother for loop for trying to play with her.


All ready to go!

the Tristan face!

There were so many lights!

Tristan was bundled up like little Randy!

The narrows bridge.


Some of the lights were "moving" scenes and I snapped this photo just as the eagle swooped down to get the fish.

The iceskating puffins were the cutest!








Mt. Rainier

3 comments:

Patso said...

great pics as per usual, I love the intro paragraph!

Chad said...

The fur! The fur!

Chad said...

Withstanding the horror of the fur, it was a good trip. The lights, as seen the photos, were very cool. I would recommend it.