Tuesday, July 31, 2012

May and June recap

We've been having a busy summer so far and consequently I've not had much time for blogging.  Currently I'm watching a pretty lame episode of Grey's Anatomy (season 5), so I thought I'd multitask at the same time.  Enjoy my update with pictures :)

Muffins with mom - mother's day celebration at Jamie's school

Fiesta night - cinco de mayo party

Took my mom out for dinner at Anthony's with my brothers


picnic on the lawn

my princess :)

Tristan loves his lawn mower



He also loves to watch the garbage truck drive down the alley each week


Bruise baby at his best

Lots of bread baking in June - no storebought bread!

My Super Diaper Babies (they love these books)

Another race - this time with a bit of rain

We got some help from Andy

and Ross (Jessica and I hid inside til the rain died down)
Abby trying out my homemade fruit rollups

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Man poor Tristans face! Some super cute ones though too