Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More boat trip to bell harbor

Because I found more pictures on my real camera! This was a 3-day trip we took in the middle of July. On our ride over to Seattle, Laura&Olive, and Denis&Connie came with us. We got to show them some sailing too. They went home on the ferry while we stayed the weekend in Bell Harbor marina.



Tristan fits well behind the couch and the cushion keeps him from falling out of bed!



The kids love to use nets to catch jellyfish and various other things.

Uncle Jon brought us Dick's Burgers one night!





There is a starbucks right across the street.

We got some more sailing in on the way home and I learned how to sail close-hulled (upwind).

We were doing great until this huge freighter went by and we lost all our wind!

1 comment:

Chad said...

We found a remarkable amount of wind for the time of year. I think that we sailed approx 3/4 of the way there and 1/2 back. The kids had fun in the marina.