I finally figured out how to get my pictures from my phone to my computer (which turns out is really easy when you have a droid phone - just install google+ and they upload automatically. Blogger is also linked to google so then I can just load them into my posts!). So anyways, here are a few months worth of pics, not including the ones I already included in other posts. Now that I know how it's done, I can hopefully update more often :)
evergreen park
island lake
4th of july, crazy-tired kids
date night at Der Blokken
girls night at Uncorked Canvas with Kristy
fountain park
1st grade field trip to tide pools
trip to Everett
Abby's preK field trip to Smith park
overnight on the boat to Manzanita bay
breakfast at Everett hotel
Mukilteo beach
cuties!
2 comments:
great pics. Thanks.
I miss those crazy hippies already
Post a Comment