Friday, September 7, 2012

First day of school 2012

Today was Abby's first day of Kindergarten. She said she was excited "but a little bit nervous".  I stayed up late last night finishing her outfit only to discover at about 1 a.m. that I had made the pants all wrong.  So she wore her shirt and kerchief with some shorts, which is probably a good thing since it is supposed to be 85 today.  I was doing so well(meaning I was okay with my only girl going off to school) when suddenly the teacher whisked them away before I even got a chance to give her a hug goodbye and I nearly burst into tears several times (okay, I'm holding back right now too!).  So anyways, here are her first day pictures, and Jamie's too from two days ago.
My 2nd grader!


My Kindergartener!



Walking to school



Off she goes!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow she looks so cute! Jamie looks so big and I love the the one of all of them. It's ok I almost cried the other day when I saw Sydney walk into school holding her Kindergartener friend Kailey's hand to help her. She was like the big kid!

5 ibarras said...

I love her outfit!! So cute! And just wait till Tristan and Eva start! I'm sure there'll be no stopping the tears then!