Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My bday!

I can't believe I'm 35. Ugg. Well, at least I had a nice birthday weekend!

Tristan and I went out to lunch earlier in the week to use my bday coupon.

We split a california chicken pizza.
I got my haircut on my birthday!

When Chad got home on Friday I opened my presents.

Abby insisted we wrap everything even though they were already in boxes from Amazon.

I got an espresso machine!
Chad and I went out Friday night while the kids stayed at my parents.  We went shopping at the Vintage Market where I got some new "beachy" signs and then we ate at Fondi's in Gig Harbor (one of my faves).
The next morning I did my first 5k!

A remake of our finish (the camera had no card in it) - we ran the whole way and finished in 36 minutes.
Later that night we went to Silver City for dinner.




And then had red velvet cupcakes for dessert!



3 comments:

Chad said...

I thought the weekend went well esp as I had been working in everett. We all had a good time. The no card detail was a bit upsetting as I worked hard to set up good shots and had to sprint from one location to the finish to get the right pics...

Carrie said...

Sorry about the no card. Happy Birthday and I hope you enjoy your new machine. Love the haircut. I will have to cut mine now so we can be twins when I come :)

Laura said...

Yay Chad for getting her an espresso machine! :) Oh and happy Bday... I can't believe I missed wishing you one (i'm going to blame the baby cause that's what I'm supposed to do now, right?)!!!