Sunday, September 16, 2012

Belfair camping '12

Our annual camping trip to Belfair was great this year, thankfully no rain like we had last year. It was nice and warm and the kids played in the stream, rode bikes, and even went for a swim in the salt water.
Yum!  Rice Krispy treats


and lucky charms!

Friends :)

more friends!


Jamie and Otto playing swords with cattails???

BLUE EYED BABY!

Chad always likes to tease the babies.

Isaac on the playground

Otto is mopey because he's too hot - well, maybe not wear long sleeves and long pants next time bud.

not sure what he's celebrating...

Popsicle :)


Tristan does not enjoy the muck :(

7 year olds can be weird

yay!  Happy-go-lucky toddlers!

Playing in the creek with her friend Mason.

3 comments:

Grandma Debbie said...

What a bunch of cute kids!

Chad said...

great camping trip. I only had to set up the tent once.

Carrie said...

Hey I think I saw the rest of my croc in that pic! Ha ha, Hey your kids are hippies in these pics!