On Abby's birthday she came down into our bedroom and Chad and I started singing Happy Birthday to her. She walked out and slammed our door before we could even finish (she's not a morning person). Then when I got up she asked why I had covered her doorway with ribbons (streamers) and I told her it was for fun. She told that she didn't like it. Well, anyways, she had requested a stack of pancakes with a number 6 candle on them for her birthday breakfast so I made her those and that seemed to at least warm her spirits a bit! She wore her new dress I made her and we took a snack to school to share for her birthday. Her classmates and teacher each drew her a picture and they stapled them all together and sent her home with a happy birthday book! That evening we had friends and family over for pizza and cake. I went with the low-stress option this year and just ordered pizza and made box cakemix! Abby seemed to have a great time despite her grouchiness in the morning ;)









2 comments:
great party, cup cakes were great.
the streamers part just cracks me up!
Post a Comment