Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I volunteered to go on the pumpkin patch field trip with Abby's class.  It was a long day as it rained basically the whole time.  At least there was a smelly barn for the kids to play in with a hay maze and slide.  But alas, I survived and I Abby was glad I was there and now all the kids know "Abby's mom".
tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch

Looking for the perfect pumpkin!

Abby's friend Sydney finds one.

Abby finds her pumpkin (they picked little ones because they had to carry them).


The corrugated slide!

Hay there!

4 comments:

Chad said...

Great post. Like the title for the last photo.

Carrie said...

Wow that is a muddy mess

Laura said...

Cute!! That was a horrible day outside though!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Such cute photos and Abby is becoming a big girl now.