I'll be recapping the holidays in the next few posts. Up first is holiday decorating! As I'm writing this I realized that I never got pictures of the wonderful painting mom did of Thomas and Friends on our windows. But thankfully it's still there (I'm leaving it up for Tristan's Thomas the Train birthday party), so I'll be sure to get a picture before cleaning it off.
 |
| This is the advent calendar I made for the kids this year, starting at day 8 *the day we got our tree. |
 |
| Tristan wanted me to take a picture of "doh-queen" |
 |
| I made a banner by cutting triangles, sewing up two sides, punching a border at top and tying it together, filled with treats and the christmas story (and strung together with some twine). |
 |
| We had a fun time decorating the tree together. |
2 comments:
Looks like the kids are having a great time.
Very cute. Tristan is a doll. Can't wait to see everyone soon!
Post a Comment