![]() |
| We didn't get much snow and it melted fast but we still got a snow day out of it! |
![]() |
| Once the kids used up all the snow in the backyard they moved into the front yard for more fun! |
![]() |
| Tristan was pretty cute. Once it melted it he kept looking out the window and saying "snow na-na (all gone)!" |
![]() |
| I opted to stay inside :) |
![]() |
| That next weekend we went out to eat downtown at Boston's pizza and then walked thru the lights at the fountain park. |












3 comments:
Nice pictures of the kids Anna, I'll have to check those lights out next year.
I missed the snow. Going down town was a good time.
that's cool. I didn't know they had lights down there. You got some good bokeh shots too!
Post a Comment