![]() |
| I made all cupcakes - double deckers for the kids and black bottom cupcakes for the adults. |
![]() |
| I took one of the cupcake toppers without a toothpick and made it into a birthday badge for the special boy. |
![]() |
| For lunch I served PB&honey sandwiches cutout with a train cookie cutter. For the adults I made curry chicken salad sandwiches. |
![]() |
| Tristan's special cupcake had real Thomas themed candles. |
![]() |
| Mom made Thomas cookies - she really went all out on these (I knew she would which is why I asked her)! |
![]() |
| Lunchtime! |
![]() |
| We borrowed a ride-on Thomas from my friend for the party. We also had a kid-size track in a circle around the house, also made with painter's tape. |
![]() |
| Cake time! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Tristan got a cool name puzzle! |
![]() |
| Everyone wants to try out the new "flo" (his word for airplane now). |















2 comments:
Everything turned out so cute. Love your cupcakes and I had no idea mom could decorate cookies so well
Such a good party! You are so good at this stuff!
Post a Comment