Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Feb misc.

Before I let myself look at all my fun cruise pictures, I'm forcing myself to do my back-blogging. Get ready for a burst of blogs!

More time spent at the hotel...



Making homemade Valentine's - used all my supplies and some images I printed from the computer:







Took some pictures for Abby's class - they were having an old time celebration on the 100th day of school:

and while I was there I got some snapshots of her art that was hanging up in the hallway:




Making butter

Chad took the kids for a walk and picnic to Evergreen park:






4 comments:

Carrie said...

Kenzie really enjoyed these pictures!

Grandma Debbie said...

nice pictures Anna, I really liked Abby's artwork.

Chad said...

it ended up being a bit of a 'long' walk home as the complaining was a lot and loud by the time we made it back. I guess a mile + each way is a bit with short legs.

Laura said...

I love the old time pic of Abby! It's so cute! You should do one with all three kids (cause I'm sure the boys would just LOVE that... haha)