3rd of July - Poulsbo fireworks in Liberty Bay. The Day's spent the night with us on the boat. Abby and Lulu shared a bed and so did Jamie and Tristan. It was a little cramped but it was fine for one night. Lulu made me nervous because she was using the boat as a slide when we were leaning over while sailing. I kept thinking she was gonna slide right under the rail since she's so skinny! Mom and Dad and Pam, Joe, and Ian were supposed to raft to us but mom&dad had engine trouble. Good thing mom dropped off my ciabatta rolls before we left so that we could have our deli sandwiches for dinner. We were a bit closer this year so it was a great show!
4th of July - after dropping the Day's off in Brownsville, I headed home to take a shower and grab a few more things that we needed for the rest of the weekend. Once I got back to the boat we headed off again towards Blakely harbor, a small little inlet off Bainbridge Island. I figured the houses around it would likely put on a fireworks show of their own and I was right! We were hoping to see the Seattle fireworks from Lake Union as well but they were just out of view - but no matter, it was a beautiful view regardless.
















4 comments:
I love the one w/ Kristy and LuLu
It was a good trip with good friends.
WOW, you got some really good shots!
I didn't even see her doing that! I'd have been super nervous about that! Real good parent I am...
Post a Comment