![]() |
| Lily-pad flowers |
![]() |
| Urban cowgirl skirt and embellished top |
![]() |
| Everyone tries out the new paddle board |
![]() |
| kayaking |
![]() |
| sunny days |
![]() |
| Stephen comes over to play too! |
![]() |
| ice-cream! |
![]() |
| Macy Giggles dress |
![]() |
| Chad put a butcher block atop my old tiled cart. |
![]() |
| It's so much nicer now! |
![]() |
| Kids have a tea party. |
![]() |
| Tristan's having a ball. |
![]() |
| Abby's ecstatic. |
![]() |
| Don't tell Jamie's friends! |




















5 comments:
I'm telling all of Jamie's friends :D
Great post. I almost remember when it was sunny.
So fun! Can't wait to paddle board next summer. Tristan had gotten "big".
Oh yeah, love the skirt! FUN!
I totally love that Macy Giggles dress!!!! You should save it for me.... :)
Post a Comment