Saturday, June 8, 2013

mar misc

I fell in love with this fabic online and had to make a dress for Abby with it!

Secured by 3 buttons in the back.

Tristan gets jealous that JJ and wo-wo (Jamie and Abby) get to take lunch boxes to school so I made him his own lunch one day.

Abby's first lost tooth.  Jamie was super sweet - he was concerned that the tooth fairy might forget and offered to put a dollar under her pillow!

There is a company that sells fun lunches at local schools for holidays but I missed the cutoff for signing up - instead I made them my own version of a St. Patty's Day lunch (which was really just green themed).

The kids tried out our new camera - this is one of their favorite books (The Duckling gets a cookie)


Jamie's science experiement - this raw egg was floated between layers of salt water (on the bottom) and fresh water (poured carefully) over the top.

Trying out his new life jacket I found.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sydney says we love that book and pretty dress Abby! Good job on losing a tooth....(from me: why would the tooth fairy forget???)