Often times we go to the school to use their playground after hours. Abby was showing me how she practices the bars and I told her about how I used to do them all the time when I was her age. Then I thought I'd show her to do it (note to self: not so easy 30 years later!). I tried and tried and could not get all the way around! Jamie tried too - it was quite the crack up for all of us :)
 |
| Tristan does his "weeee" (word for slide) |
 |
| T likes to get in on the football fun with Jamie and his dad |
 |
| big boy! |
 |
| Jamie's turn |
 |
| ahhh! |
 |
| Abby shows us her style |
 |
| my turn |
 |
| this is about the point that gravity got the better of me! |
 |
| non-extreme ziplining |
1 comment:
OMG I can't believe you did that and the that zipline is so your style!
Post a Comment