Update: it turns out that blogger will not let me post videos over a certain size unless I link them to YouTube (and all of mine seem to be over the limit). Currently my phone automatically syncs all my videos to Google+ and I can easily share them there. So, going forward, unless I am posting a video from my camera (which I rarely use) then all videos will be be posted on Google+, if they go together with a post from blogger, you will see them next to each other on my Google+ page. Additionally, if I just have a few quick photos to share (like from the park or something), then I will probably only post those on Google+ as well. I'm leaving blogger for mainly large posts in which I want to do some writing as well. That being said, if you do not follow me on Google+ and you still want regular updates from me, then I suggest you do so. Simply find me by my gmail address, add me and I will add you back. If you are confused, send me a message and I will try to help.
Here are a few more misc. pictures from the last several months:
 |
| snack day at the preschool |
 |
| mom's birthday |
 |
| Jamie really gets into the singing |
 |
| I made a yellow cake with sour cream chocolate frosting |
 |
| Jamie and Abby entered the science fair for the first time. |
 |
| Abby got a 3rd place ribbon and Jamie got a 2nd place ribbon! |
 |
| Sundress I made for Hawaii |
 |
| Spring sail |
 |
| PTA night at the M's game - me and boys went with Grandpa, Charlie& his friend, and Jon&Crystal |
 |
| my mother's day present from T |
 |
| Mother's day pics while Chad was in Japan |
 |
| Conference day at the preschool - Tristan showed me around! |
 |
| snack time |
 |
| painting |
 |
| puzzles |
 |
| Dinner (tacos) on the deck |
 |
| Weather education day at Safeco field - I was a volunteer with the class |
 |
| Beautiful day |
 |
| I got to stay for the whole game with Jamie while his class went back to school and we went out to dinner at Elysian Fields (Chad was so jealous because this is one of his favorite places and he was in Japan!) |
2 comments:
very sad that i missed the fields...
Lots of M's games. How are they doing this year? I love that they entered the science fair. I want Syd to next year. So what did they do? I need project ideas.
Post a Comment