Sunday, March 15, 2015

Cherry blossoms at Muira Kaigen (Mar 2)

It was a beautiful day outside so the kids and I headed out to see some early cherry blossoms (they put special (UV, I'm assuming) lights under the trees to make them bloom early.  Well, we got some pictures with the trees right outside the station, and as it turns out, there were several more trees to see but I didn't know where so we headed down to the nearby beach where the kids played in the sand and I sat and read my book for a few hours in the sun.  You really can't go wrong with that.












Time for a few selfies!



3 comments:

Carrie said...

Very pretty and japanese like!

Unknown said...

The selfie pic of you guys is so cute! The blossoms are so pretty.

Jenne said...

Weird about the lights. So pretty though! And I love that selfie too!