Sunday, March 29, 2015

Kannonzaki park - March 22nd

We returned to Kannonzaki park with Chad to show him the awesome rollerslide and just spend another day lazing about a park with a picnic lunch.
We ate lunch inside the cabin shelter they have.

It was such a nice sunny day!


The awesome roller slide.  Jamie took a great video of himself on it with the selfie stick.



Tristan plays on the pirate ship


We stop at the lookout point on our way to the other playground

Misty took our portrait for us

photo-bombed by Hailey!

Near the other playground there is a large field and some gardens and these very unique scarecrows

How can you have a Japanese scarecrow without it the peace sign?


kowai or kawaii?  (scary or cute? - both words sound similar in Japanese)


I thought this one was interesting.
 At the next playground, Chad gave the kids some climbing lessons on the climbing wall.
little Chad is doing quite well

Abby really got into it too!

Then it was time for  some bouncing on the net

I love Jamie's face here as he's getting bounced.

Tristan has his eyes closed

Wow - feet above his head!

Who's not surprised by this?
Chad wanted his own standing stone picture of me.  He's just lucky I'm not in the 18th century :)

Another great viewpoint as we head back to the bus stop.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow that net was intense! I want to see Jamie's video