Monday, April 27, 2015

Date night in Tokyo (April 11th and 12th)

Chad and I headed out to Tokyo for the night and left Charles and Arwen in charge of the kids.  We had a great room at the Tokyo Hilton and it was a lot of fun to see the city at night - I could not believe the number of people out - way more than late night in Seattle, but maybe it depends on what district you're in.  The next day we toured one of the city's largest garden parks and then returned back to Yokosuka in the afternoon on the green car.

The view from our room

streets of Tokyo - Saturday night

reminds of me New York





A few more shots from the hotel (there was a window at the end of the hall with a great view)

The largest city in the world extends into the horizon as far as you see
 
This birdie really wanted Chad's pastry!

Lots of spring flowers to see in the gardens










1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow I didn't realize it was the largest city in the world! How cool. I really want Chad's pastry!