Thursday, February 22, 2007

hawaii - the places we stayed

We stayed at 2 different places in Hawaii (on Oahu). The first was in Honolulu/Waikiki at the Hale Koa hotel, which we got super cheap because it is a government hotel. Our room had a queen and a twin bed so Abby got her own little bed. We had a partial view of the ocean and you could also see the city of Honolulu from our lanai. We went out to watch the sunset one night and I missed it because I went back to our room to get a sweatshirt, but Abby and Chad got some good pictures. The second place we stayed was out toward the north shore in the town of Laie. The place was really old but remarkably clean. However, since nowhere on the island is very far from anywhere else (there are freeways on Oahu), I would recommend just staying in one spot the whole time to keep from having to move all your stuff.

The sunset from the beach in front of our hotel.

I'm so cute in summer clothes mom!

Abby beginning to wake up in her twin bed.

View of the city from our room.

View of the water.

The second hotel we stayed in - Laie Inn.

No comments: