Friday, August 10, 2007

chili's - UPDATED

So last week we went out to dinner with Pat & Kristy at Chili's. It was pretty late so Abby fell asleep in Kristy's arms. Of course we had to get their awesome dessert - Paradise Pie. Jamie loved the "aw-pwimes" (ice-cream).






Then, on Monday, there was a car crash outside on the corner, in the same spot as last time, except now there isn't a sign there anymore, so the car hit one of the palm trees instead. There was nobody home at the time, but they were out there a long time waiting for the tow-truck so we got some pics for the blog.

4 comments:

Patso8 said...

Just a view from the cheap seats but when you initially look at the title and the first pic, it looks like a very morbid post...I only say so to protect those who love you and lil' abby, both of whom we miss already.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree. When it starts with the words car crash and then a pic of Abby it makes you so worried that something might have happened to her. Anyways I love the first pic of You and Jamie his expression is too cute and what is up with people an that corner!

Anna said...

Okay, so now that you put it that way, I can see your point. I changed the title. Do you really think I would give bad news via our blog anyways!?

Patso8 said...

yes i do...there i said it