
We went to Legoland last Saturday with Cam and Laura (Chad's sister and her boyfriend). It was a lot of fun but pretty crowded and VERY hot! Jamie got to go on his first roller-coaster ride. We saw a cute pirate show. Chad and I went on a roller-coaster ride together while Cam and Laura watched the kids. Mini-land was really cool. I couldn't beleive how much stuff they built out of Legos! Our last ride of the day was a boat tour with no height-restriction so Abby finally got to go on a ride :)

What a fun ride!

Passed out yet again.

The 2-minute sky cruiser ride that we had to wait forever for!

Who the heck is this?


Airplane ride...

We got soaked on this one (the guns shoot water)...


Lunchtime (Abby loved getting water out of the water-bottle)...

In Knight's kingdom...

Waiting for the Pirate show...

Miniland...








The boat tour...






Some videos from miniland:
1 comment:
by the way I like Jamie's hair, also I wasn't able to read the text but where did you get the pics of the capitol building surrounded by giants?
(i know lame)
Post a Comment