All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Jamie and Abby Cooking!
The kids seem to be getting bored with this apartment too (I sure am). So the other day while we were waiting for Grandma and Grandpa to get here, I got out a bunch of pots and pans and some utensils to play with. Jamie had a fun time making different things and telling me that the pan was "really, really hot" (just like I tell him). They both discovered how to bang and make a bunch of noise (yeah). Then Abby saw her reflection in the lid of one of the pans and she'd bend down really close and look at herself, and she'd try to touch her reflection with her finger - it was really cute. Here are some pics and videos:
1 comment:
It's a good thing no one got burned, phew!!!!
Post a Comment