Sunday, September 16, 2007

out to lunch, monkey song

So last week I took the kids out to lunch (remember, "no to-jo's, juss res-trant!"). So anyways, here are a few pics from the event.




Abby, get your feet off the table!


Here also, is a video of how Jamie reacts to the "monkey song". You see, Grandpa & Grandma (with a neigh-neigh) sent us a CD of a bunch of toddler songs. Jamie loves to listen to it, partly because he thinks that he is watching tv, since the tv has to be on to play the CD in the DVD player (we have no radio or CD player here). So anyways, the monkey song is "Five little monkeys, jumpin on the bed, monkey fell off, and bumped his head...". Jamie loves this song and knows exactly how it starts, so usually I miss his reaction. This time, I turned the camera on before the previous song was over and just waited. Of course, because I had the camera on, he didn't do his "monkey dance" as well as he normally does. Usually, he does his imitation of a monkey (like he does at the beginning) for much longer. But it's still worth watching...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video is not working. Syd use to always put her feet on the table too!