Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The way Jamie sees it


Jamie is talking so much and saying so many hilarious things, that I'm going to start putting Jamie's phrase of the day in the right-hand column on the blog, under "The way Jamie sees it". Once I have a week of quotes, I'll put those in a post and start over, so that they are all saved. Here are a few from last week.

9/8
"Ba-bout (watch-out) Abby, little boy tummin' (coming)."

9/7
"You 'tay (stay) home, make dinder (dinner) - Jamie go to zoo." [leaving to go to the zoo with dad and Abby]

9/6
"Told 'dis (this) hand don't do 'dat (that), baby sleeping." [rocking fork back-and-forth on table while Abby's taking a nap]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely like the one where he told you to stay home and make dinner. I wonder where he got that from!?