So, I know I didn't get a quote for everyday this week, but my head has been kind of in a fog lately because the kids have been getting up at night. On Monday night, Jamie came into our room every 1/2 hour between 2 am and 4 am. Each time I would take him back to his bed and tuck him in but he just kept coming back. I even tried disciplining him, but that didn't seem to sink in at 3 o'clock in the morning. Finally, the last time he came in, I just told him to get out of our room and go back to bed. It worked! I guess he figured if I wasn't gonna get up with him anymore, there was no point. Then the next night, and almost every night since, Abby has woke up twice a night, instead of just at 4 or 5 am. I think that she's teething, which actually makes me a little happy, since I was getting worried about the fact that she still only had 4 teeth. And that's the long story about why I couldn't remember hardly any quotes this week, and that's why I'm writing them down now, as soon as I hear them. I've updated the column with more quotes so far this week.
9/16
"ba-bout mommy, 'nakes nin-there", after telling him to be careful of snakes in the bushes. (We were at Joshua tree National Park today - more on that in a posting soon)
9/17
[me]"Where's your chicken bones?"
[Jamie]"Daddy eat dem"
In fact, Daddy had taken all our chicken bones and licked them clean, and he had a huge pile of them on his plate, as usual.
9/18 or 9/19 or just about any day now...
"What? What? What? What? What?"...enough to drive me crazy!
9/20
"top(stop) talking guys , Jamie jus' drink toda (soda)!", said while Chad and I were talking with his parents at the restaurant last night"
No comments:
Post a Comment