FAVORITE ROOM
What is your favorite room in your house? Create a layout about that room and why you love it so much. I created a layout about my sunny kitchen.

NAME ACRONYM
Using either your initials (first, middle, and last) or your first name, create a layout with an acronym that describes YOU. I played on the fact that my name is a palindrome with good traits on the left and bad on the right (a=attentive, n=nice, n=nasty, a=arrogant)

SKETCH
Remember those fabulous sketches you created? They are going back to you so you can create a layout with your own sketch. (you can find my sketch in a the previous post)

JOURNALISTIC PHOTOGRAPHY
Sometimes the photograph says it all. Create a layout with a photo that tells the story, journaling can be added but keep it minimal. (this pic is from London)

CHALLENGES PAST
Pick any 2 of our past challenges (except the sketch and progressive layout challenge) and create a new layout for each of them.
1. Layout about me

journaling reads:
Do you know what I mean? Sometimes it feels like it’s so hard to find the answers. Why can’t life be black&white? It would be so much easier, I would know exactly what to do with every situation. But then again, it would be so much duller, life would have no color. So, I find myself striving to find the balance. And I am truly blessed to have one whom I call my Wonderful Counselor in this thing called life.
2. White space: create a layout with white (blank) space
2 comments:
I agree these are some of your best layouts! I understand now how you felt at voting with being so behind. It just is a crappy feeling :(
I like the picture of the river Thames best...the picture really is complemented by the paper and embellishments...its too bad we the "public" couldn't keep voting!
Post a Comment