Sunday, September 14, 2008

10th anniversary

I can't believe we've been married 10 years! I really don't feel that old, I'm hoping people were right when they said we got married young! Well, we spent our anniversary out camping at Kalaloch. My mom and dad (or mom mostly) watched the kids while we went out to a great dinner at the lodge. It was kinda funny because we forgot to bring a light with us and on our way back from dinner it was pitch black (I was scared - Chad said he had trekked down many a trail in the same conditions). Next week we are planning on going to Kauai to officially celebrate!





Watch out! PG-rating!

2 comments:

Crims said...

Congratulations!!

Carrie said...

Wow you two look pretty damn good for being our roughing it. Hey it's almost like we have been camping for a week. Anyways Congrats and have fun on your trip.