Saturday, September 20, 2008

bedroom remodel

On Tuesday, September 2nd, we moved out of our bedroom and started the remodel. Well, today we finally got to put the bed back in, after sleeping in the living room for 3 weeks. There's still quite a bit to get done (trim, baseboard, crown molding, and the closet) but at least we can live there while we work on those things. Here are some pictures of our progress.

The window that used to be on the street-side wall is now gone and our bed can go up against it. The old comforter cover doesn't really go well with the new color so I plan on finding a new duvet cover (hopefully at the Pottery Barn outlet!).

Here's our new vinyl window!

Refinished hardwood...
The closet was opened up so I can do a closet system inside (hello IKEA!)...
Oh, and we're going to get a new door too (one that actually closes!).

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks Beautiful. Love the floors they are so shinny....

Carrie said...

Sounds like there is alot of shopping in your future. It is so fun. I love the finishing work.