Friday, September 19, 2008

first day of preschool

Jamie's first day of preschool was September 8th. He wore his new bear shirt that I got him for the first day. Chad was home that day so the whole family walked him to school, then Abby and I walked up there and picked him up a few hours later. Abby is allowed to play on the playground when we go and pick him up so I always let them stay and play after school is over, and they both love it! Jamie always says now "Mrs. Brown lives too far away." Of course, he totally thinks that his teacher lives there and he says that so I will drive him and he won't have to walk. But I'm hoping that we will get a chance to at least walk back (because we're too much in a hurry to drop him off) once or twice a week. Here are some pictures of his first day:




2 comments:

Carrie said...

He is so cute. I love his long hair. Sad that I didn't get to see it.

Chad said...

so long ago. time is starting to move...