Monday, November 3, 2008

preschool halloween party

A few days before Halloween, Jamie's preschool had a little Halloween party where the kids could dress up the day if they wanted. Jamie went as a zebra, except that he wouldn't put his hood up! I stayed for a bit to take some pictures and even had the honor of taking the school group photo! Abby loved that we got to stay a bit longer because she got to play too.

They both did the felt pumpkins:


Jamie and his tail...

Investigating the fish tank:

Of course whatever Jamie does, Abby has to do too:

I got some great pictures of the kids on the tire swing:


And the group shot:

2 comments:

Carrie said...

They are all so cute. Too fun that Abby got to stay and play!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love Jamie's little Zebra outfit.. So cute with his little tail :)