Monday, November 24, 2008

taking care of business

So I'm thinking about starting an email announcement for those that don't use the RSS feed. If you'd like to be informed of when I update the blog, send me an email or comment.


Today, the garbage truck came to take care of his business and the kids had a great time watching from our balcony because the truck was right there. I was thankful that it was recycling and not garbage because I did not want to smell the dumpster being loaded into the truck that was right outside our patio! Abby cried when it drove off, poor Abby, such a rough life she has :)

Also, Chad found out that we are most likely coming back to San Diego for a month in January. We'd love to have visitors so start looking for those plane tickets!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds fun can we go to CHA!

Carrie said...

Oh yeah I want emails. I don't get the RSS feed anyway cause I don't use google.

Patso8 said...

good posts we miss you guys alot