Abby looks out the tram:
Mr. Personality!
Dad & daughter...

Enjoying the "safari" ride:
The kids have fun at the fountains:



Abby pets a deer:
See her holding her arm in? She walked up to another deer who tried to "nuzzle" with her arm, which scared and embarrassed her. She was done with the petting corale so I took her out and she told the lady in charge that the deer bit her "biye!" (saying it as she held her arm).
Jamie's thinking about it:
Yay for Jamie!
Riding the carousel:


Later that night Abby had trouble sleeping, she kept waking up crying. So I took her out on the couch and amidst her cries she said "no, no, bite!" (clutching her arm).
6 comments:
Great photos Anna, makes me wish I was there. Abby is so funny, I love the bite story.
poor Abby...I hope she's not scarred for life! I love the picture of her and Chad, so sweet
That deer did look pretty vicious... :) Wish we could come down and see you guys. Soak up the sun for me!
aww... poor Abby girl! She'll probably forget about it and go on to many more petting zoo adventures.
Love the tram thing...so much less tiring than walking. Makes for a good break. :)
Love looking at your photos!
Do you think it really bit her? Kids are funny!
The deer "biting" was so funny... She even brough it up later in the day...
Post a Comment