Well, I have a lot of stuff share, but first up, is that I accidentally ordered 2 copies of the movie Fargo for Chad for Christmas (oops!). So if you like the Fargo, and would like a copy, please leave a comment about why you like it, or would like to have it, and I'll pick my favorite on Friday! Such a {delightful} movie by the Coen brothers! My favorite thing about the movie is the mid-western accent that the main character, Frances McDormand, uses - too funny!
All about the happenings at our {big} little house here on the westside.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Oops! & a RAK from me!
Well, I have a lot of stuff share, but first up, is that I accidentally ordered 2 copies of the movie Fargo for Chad for Christmas (oops!). So if you like the Fargo, and would like a copy, please leave a comment about why you like it, or would like to have it, and I'll pick my favorite on Friday! Such a {delightful} movie by the Coen brothers! My favorite thing about the movie is the mid-western accent that the main character, Frances McDormand, uses - too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
what is a RAK?
a RAK is a giveaway, it stands for "random act of kindness"
I love Fargo because the darkness of the movie clashes with the folksiness of Minnesota. My favorite part is how everyone keeps describing Steve Buscemi's character as "Kind of funny looking". If I had Fargo I would show it to all of my friends, and I would watch every major Jewish holiday.
"I guess that was your accomplice in the wood chipper."
I would like it cause I don't have a wood chipper and it is the next best thing to one.
And I would watch it on non jewish holidays, huh?
I still want to know how u managed to order so many copies?
I ordered it used on Amazon.com and before I got the confirmation of delivery, I went and did it again the very next day...because I am doofus.
I would like it because I am probably one of the only people on earth who has not seen it and everyone always talks about how funny it is and I would like to be in on the funny....
Why I like Fargo, A comment by Pat:
I like the movie Fargo because it makes the point, real life is funny, we all go through the day hearing people say funny things that aren't meant to be funny. example from movie: When Steve Buscemi goes on and on about giving the silent guy (played by Peter Stormare) the silent treatment and talks about it for 5 miles, while Carl Showalter is not trying to be ironic the situation is, and is very easily related to real life, the Coen Bros. are geniuses when it comes to this type of humor; it comes across unassuming to the casual viewer but is the most assumptive type of humor almost to a fault. Fargo is definitely in my top five, and I would watch it all the time. Plus it just makes you seem legit as a film fan if you own a copy. I know you are going to hate this comment, Anna, because it's too long, and prattles on and on about this or that, but I still hope you find it your heart to give me the movie. That's all I'll say. Seriously not another word. I don't want to seem desperate, so I'll leave it at that, my lips are sealed...Seriously that's it.
I don't care about the movie but if you're giving away that great cross-stitch you did of it...I'll take it!
LOL!! Kristy's comment was the best!
Post a Comment