Abby loves to water the flowers (even though they don't need it yet, with all the rain we had in April)
Story-time:

Jamie loves to play monopoly, and to setup the money and be banker. He even made this divider one day to keep our money straight.



Abby got a Hello Kitty glamour set from grandma, and it came with some press-on nails. She had them on for about 5 minutes before taking them off.
Jamie's last day of preschool was right before we left for San Diego. He loves the monkey bars!








3 comments:
I have a feeling we will be playing a lot of Monopoly when we get home... I think the boy is in withdraws.
With nails that long I would have taken them off too!
I agree with Abby: when I get really hungry, I get awful too!!! I stopped throwing myself on the floor at Target last year though...
Post a Comment